Refunds and Exchanges
What is your return policy?
- We are committed to your 100% satisfaction. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, simply return it (subject to the conditions below) for a hassle-free refund or exchange.
- Fibre or Yarn can be returned if it is unused and complete, and within our current range, whether it is because the colour isn’t what you thought or you have over-ordered.
Damaged or defective items
- We aim to ensure our yarn is as near to perfect as possible, however if at any time you are unhappy with the quality, please contact Paddock To Ply on email@example.com and we will happily provide details for you to exchange it or provide a refund.
- Please call Paddock To Ply on 0403 933 044 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the Reply Paid address. Please include a brief note in your returned parcel with your customer number, current phone number and/or email address, a reason for your return and what you would like i.e. refund or exchange. In most cases return postage is free (except for returning unwanted yarn).
- Once your returned items are received, we will credit your original form of payment. Refunds will be credited for the purchase price along with any applicable taxes. Please allow 5-10 business days after our receipt of your package to process your refund and for the credit to reflect on your bank account statement.